Have you tried the DocbookMD secure mobile messaging app?
The all-new DocbookMD mobile app makes HIPAA-secure messaging between healthcare professionals a simple and straightforward process. Whether you’re an iOS or Android user, or prefer to utilize the web for your messaging needs, DocbookMD has you covered!
But don’t just take our word for it…
With average rating of 4.5/5 on iOS across more than 260 reviews from the Apple store, the DocbookMD app has a proven record of helping healthcare professionals improve communication, accelerate workflows, and enhance team collaboration.
DocbookMD is currently partnered with and endorsed by medical societies in 46 states and 200 counties. Thousands of customers across the United States rely on DocbookMD everyday to streamline and improve patient care. Here’s what some of our users have said about the app so far;
“Works exactly as it should – I find it works great for its intended application. It is simple to use and allows me to see all the people in my work setting that have access to PHI.”
“Such a time saver – I can message my nurses, other providers all in a HIPPA compliant format.”
“Great tool for me to contact my colleagues, and HIPAA compliantly!”
“Awesome idea and excellent way to communicate with other physicians.”
Key features of the DocbookMD mobile app
- HIPAA-compliant and HITRUST CSF Certified
- Instantly send and receive HIPAA-secure messages and images, including X-rays, scans, and more
- Attach images directly from your device’s camera (images are not stored on your device for security reasons)
- Real-time alerts and priority-specific ringtones
- Forwarding and time-stamped receipts
- User invitation and management – authenticate and Invite nurses, doctors, PAs, and other office staff to join you on DocbookMD
- Easily integrate with laboratories (e.g. radiology, pathology), EHRs, and call centers
- PIN lock with optional biometrics (Touch ID and Face ID) secures the application
- 256-bit SSL encryption, 2048-bit private keys, and AES multi-layered encryption for all documents and data, both at rest and in transit
- Identity verification required to activate an account using advanced user authentication (NIST level 2 equivalent)
- Business Associate Agreements (BAA) included and signed with every customer to ensure security and compliance
- Support and implementation included at no extra cost
The DocbookMD app offers HIPAA secure communication on top of a rich user directory, enabling the medical community to collaborate quickly and confidently. If you would like to see how these features will benefit your healthcare organization, visit www.docbookmd.com/pricing for a free trial, then visit the Apple or Android app store using the links below to download to your device. Alternatively, text docbookmd to 31996 to get the download link sent directly to your phone.